Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sports Column

Sports Column What? S was good, bad and ugly of weeks for me. I hit the Trifecta in Pimlico - what? S well. My children were 0-3 with the Little League Coach Reavy assistants - who? S male. And Wednesday night, after leaing of the disappearance of my reality? Dawg? Elliot Yamin, I was so sad to hear the news and the disappointing realization that I had seen 12 straight episodes of American Idol, which includes two months - what? S. .. well, you get the point. Fortunately for me, though, the sports world is never without its good, the bad and ugly moments, too. Here are the high (and low) lights of the week? S past. The good: Barry Bonds? 714. Homerun Ball - by Tyler Snyder, the man who was caught. Undoubtedly, eBay - er, the Bay Area - the faithful are proud of their Slugger, and could also open up their allowances to make a bid for the historic blast. But for me, not the story that the four most beautiful words of Tyler, the first being a wide range of Athletics (through bonds), after the game? I hate that guy. The NBA. While my basketball season in the NBA draft is true, I can not? Marvel, but does not help the fantasy series that have played on this point. It 'really made me forget that the NHL is on strike. (Editor? S note: Kevin No, do not receive OLN Channel). After the fall five straight, the Phillies finally won. The Bad: After five straight fall, the Phillies finally won. Cubs catcher Michael Barrett punched AJ Pierzynski after a collision at home plate. This is a bad thing, because I believe that it can only harm his hand when Barrett delivered the blow. NBC began airing episodes? National Heads-Up Poker Championship. This could be a good thing it was not ESPN decided to air 300 episodes of the World Series of Poker touaments in a continuous loop on ESPN channels 1thru 6th It would be nice if the World Poker Tour and Celebrity Poker Who gives a fuck you been? Do not force-feeding his addiction and found abundant clay chip charm in my throat. Instead? S excess. Not because I hate to see the poker shows on television, but because I see all. And I need my life. The Bad: Only one thing ... Kobe? S clothing of "Inside the NBA" last Wednesday. Because nothing says street credit as a powder blue sweater vest. - This will do it for this week? S Sport Edition of the column. If I can avoid the limit of detention TiVo? In this week's flood, me? Ll try to keep an eye for the most important innovations for the next time. Until then, enjoy the news, as it occurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment