Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Simply changing Swing Golf

Simply changing Swing Golf Let me say that I am very Leary of buying something from the Inteet to improve my golf swing. And come on: "The Simple Golf Swing"? Everyone knows that a perfect golf swing like Tiger Woods is anything but simple. After reading some of the witnesses, and since the price of the book was so low (I have more money for the balls), I decided to buy the book, because it is 100% guaranteed - if only I would like to be sucked a refund. One of the main reasons why I bought the book because I do not have time for golf - the practice or coach all the time. I surf almost every day there are waves in Florida, I go to school, and I have to keep my site updated daily. So I decided to buy the book, and I spent a couple of hours to read from front to back over and over. I decided I would just like to print the book and take it with me on the golf course this moing, so I have not forgotten. After a short surf session with my friends, we drove across the street to our local golf course in Melboue Beach, FL. Let me put this way, my friends have been surprised in my golf swing and were convinced that I had a personal golf coach. The first day, I tried to get tips from simple Golf Swing I have my handicap from 17 to 13 Improving the accuracy and my distance and hits the ball. This was only the first time with the simple golf swing tips and they were in my golf swing. Two days later I went back under way and was even better results. It 'been a day of rain, so I wanted to test some more tips in the book Simple Golf Swing. My first tee I had a great success, even with the humidity of the ball and club. I have never had a ball to fly straight and high in the rain before. Each hole after the first was the same. I never dreamed of a solid contact with 18 holes. The last test is the 5th Hole, where I was sitting in 200 meters in the middle of the fairway on an uphill par 4. My 3 iron that serious yet the lack of nails and use within 15 feet of the hole. I wound up shooting 80 and the only reason that I have a high level, was chosen from my club sand and pitching wedge. I was always so much on my sand wedge to 3-times come to the front of the green and sucked back right of the green. This is the first time that ever happened to me. Back to top things from my partner that I did so well, asked me what I changed. I gave a short lecture and two holes affecting by far the most straight and as I have ever seen him. I honestly recommend Golf Swing easy, even if you think you are Tiger Woods. A lot of people have success with simple Swing Golf and you can read more about the credentials of your website.

No comments:

Post a Comment